Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Oasis Sangria

Okay, full disclosure. This is not an Italian recipe, but rather a drink I came across when I was in Portugal. Nevertheless, I hope that you enjoy this lovely drink as much as I did.

1 apple, sliced
1 kiwi, cubed
3 or 4 spoonfuls powdered sugar
Fresh mint
Ginja
1 lime, sliced
1 tray ice
1 tsp. cinnamon 
3 spoonfuls powdered sugar
1 bottle white wine
12 oz. Sprite
1 orange, sliced

Preparation

1. In a large bowl, crush the apple, kiwi and powdered sugar together.
2. Add a few leaves of fresh mint, 3 shots ginja, and the lime slices. Mix well.
3. Now add the cinnamon and powdered sugar. Mix.
4.Now add the white wine, Sprite and orange slices. Serve in a pitcher.

Note: The person who showed me how to make this did not measure anything out, so feel free to take liberties with this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment